Kindly read the following terms and conditions to clearly understand the procedures which to be followed while booking or enquire for a trip through our website or booking a trip through other sales channels of AltisgoTM .
Use of the site comprises an agreement to all the terms & conditions and you affirm that you understood, consent and accept everything mentioned in our website.
1. Prices quoted on our website are charged on per person basis only. Unless mentioned otherwise, all prices quoted are not including Government taxes, tips, guide fees, entry fees, drinks or food, passport / visa fees, flight fare, room service, laundry, telephone charges and travel insurance.
2. The prices quoted or mentioned in our website may change any time prior to final confirmation of your trip due to sudden changes in flight fares, hotel rates, transportation expenses and any other unforeseen circumstances.
3. We accept almost all major credit cards, such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB, DINERS CLUB. You can make payment online as per the invoices generated by AltisgoTM ,guests are entitled to provide their credit card number to complete the transaction, this in turn will be showed as a charge in your card statement.
4. You can also make the payment by Cash directly for your trip in our registered office.
5.You can also make payment by a Cheque / Bank Demand Draft directly for your trip in our registered office but your booking confirmation will be done only after the payment is deposited in our account. Please be informed that the tour package prices may change due to unforeseen circumstances as mentioned above in point number 2, while we wait for the deposit/payment/Cheque clearance from the bank.
6. Full payment must be done before any booking confirmation will be issued, unless mentioned or agreed otherwise by email from our side.
7. Child Policy - 10% less from the total tour package cost per head for children between 3 years and 8 years will be charged. Full tour package charge will be applicable for all kids above 8 years old. Below 2 years age no seats/Bed will be provided in any tour package and no charge will also be applicable. For all tickets on Flights / Ships / Trains / Bus / Car / Boats / Entry fees etc. the fare will be charged as per pricing policy of the 3rd party service providers. AltisgoTM / Altisgo.com will not be held responsible for any pricing policy related to 3rd party services.
8. After we receive the full payment you will be issued a trip confirmation voucher by our official email, which can be redeemed for your tour package through the service provider. Kindly make sure all that you have provided all the correct information pertaining to your travel requirements while booking or at the time of enquiry.
9. No refund will be done if booking is cancelled prior to 15th days from the commencement of the confirmed tour package.
10. No refund will be done on visa fees / charges or any other government fees during any cancellation of a confirmed tour package.
11. 75% of the total tour price per head for the tour package will be charged as retention charges if booking is cancelled between 16th to 25th days from the commencement date of the confirmed tour package
12. 50% of the total tour price per head for the tour package will be charged as retention charges if booking is cancelled between 26th to 30th days from the commencement date of the confirmed tour package.
13. 25% of the total tour price per head for the tour package will be charged as retention charges if booking is cancelled between 31st to 50 day from the commencement date of the confirmed tour package.
14. 15% of the total tour price per head for the tour package will be charged as retention charges if booking is cancelled between 51st to 60th day from the commencement date of the confirmed tour package.
15. No Cancellation will be accepted over Telephone, SMS, WhatsApp, any social media, fax etc. Email will be accepted, only if the mail ID is the same from where the initial enquiry was received and the booking confirmation was sent from our side, or the guest must come to our office to cancel the confirmed booking directly with all Cancellation policies in effect.
16. Cancellation charges will be applicable while cancelling such as Flight Tickets, Rail tickets or any other services where a penalty clause was mentioned by 3rd party service provider.
17. If the payment was done through a Credit Card then 5% online service charge will be applicable for refunding the amount.
18. Please note that a refund amount will be transferred to the same account from where the initial payment was received.
19. Refund process will be initiated as soon as guest and AltisgoTM / Altisgo.Com agrees on the terms and conditions of the refund but the time taken for the amount to be refunded through Bank transfers, Credit Card, Debit Cards and Cheque will solely depend on the Banking process. AltisgoTM / Altisgo.Com cannot be held accountable for any delay in refunding the amount.
20. AltisgoTM / Altisgo.Com will not be liable if any Credit Card / Debit Card transition failed to complete due to any reason. You must follow up with your concern bank for any updates or the for the blocked amount. You must make payment through an alternative means or try to use your cards for a new payment completion to get a Booking confirmation.
21. AltisgoTM / Altisgo.Com will not be responsible for any cancellation which was not received from you or not confirmed by us.
22. Please note that Gift vouchers / Discount Coupons / Complementary vouchers are nonrefundable and will be valid within the mentioned date range, nor could be clubbed with any other offers.
23. If you fail to turn up for the tour and also during your trip if you fail to avail the services, no refund in part or in full will be provided. Same condition applies in the case of unused tickets, Sightseeing, Safaris or any other services which are a part of the confirmed tour package.
24. Rescheduling will not be allowed for any confirmed tour packages and other travel related services.
25. All confirmed tour packages may be subject to amendments / changes due force majeure, such as natural calamity, Strikes & Political disturbances, Riots etc. And any additional charges to continue with the tour must be borne by the guest. Altisgo.Com / AltisgoTM cannot be held responsible for any such changes and extra costs. No refund or reimbursement will be done by Altisgo.Com / AltisgoTM .
26. Altisgo.Com / AltisgoTM reserves full rights to change a tour itinerary at any time without any reimbursement or refund.
27. Altisgo.Com / AltisgoTM cannot be held responsible for any changes to a confirmed tour packages due to cancellation or rescheduling of Flights / Trains / Buses / Ships etc. Any reimbursement is solely at the discretion of the service providers.
28. Altisgo.Com / AltisgoTM will try to arrange a suitable / an alternative arrangement of the same value / tour cost if any changes happen to a confirmed tour package due to force majeure or any other unforeseen circumstances, depending upon availability but no refund will be done in these cases.
29. AltisgoTM / Altisgo.Com will not be responsible for any loss of life or any valuables due to theft/Robbery and for Accidents which may cause any partial damage to the guest. Guests will be solely responsible for taking care of their own valuables, property and medical requirements, AltisgoTM / Altisgo.Com shall not be held responsible. It is advisable that guests must avail a Travel insurance to handle all unforeseen events.
30. We will book an alternative / similar category of hotel if we are not able to book a specific hotel of your choice. Check-in and Check-out time of a hotel depends on the policy of the hotel, any early check-in or late check-out requests will be subject to availability and may cost additional charges.
31. Guest must adhere to hotel policies and procedures. If any additional expenses incurred then they must settle with the hotel directly. AltisgoTM / Altisgo.Com will not be held responsible.
32. Foods will be served as per local cuisine of the destination, if it’s part of the tour package.
33. Allotment of seats on Train / Flights / Ships / Buses / Cars and in any other places are subject to availability, AltisgoTM / Altisgo.Com will not be held responsible for any seat allotment.
34. Guest must carry valid documents relevant to confirmed tour booking, such as passport / Visa / Aadhar Card, Voter card, Driving License etc. This is especially important for guests coming from outside of the country. No refund will be paid without a valid identity card. Altisgo.Com / AltisgoTM will not be responsible for any issues / Costs arising due to lack of proper / original documents where required.
35. Guests intending to arrive from outside of India, please make sure to visit the Indian Consulate for all relevant information and documentation required to travel within India. Policies and procedures my change without any prior notice. Visa and Health requirements are very important for visiting India, it’s very important that guest must get relevant documentations ready / approved and information before travelling
36. Guests intending to travel to any foreign country from India, must make sure to visit the Embassies for all information and documents required to travel abroad. Policies and procedures my change without any prior notice. Visa and Health requirements are very important for visiting few countries around the world, it’s very important that guest must get relevant documentations ready / approved and information before travelling.
37. All the text information, images, designs, graphics, information on tour packages, rates offered, and other relevant details etc. that you read or see on this website are owned by Altisgo Tours and Travel (OPC) Private Ltd, or are used with the permission of the respective owner. If you want to copy, download, redesign or reconfigure anything from our website, you must take a prior written permission of Altisgo.
38. The trademark and the logo are owned by Altisgo Tours and Travel (OPC) Private Ltd. Any other service marks, logos or trade names visible on the site are the property of their respective owners. You should not copy any of these without having any written permission from us or the applicable owner.
39. Accordingly, as a condition of this website’s usage you agree not to exploit any information from this website for any unauthorized usage. Altisgo Tours and Travel (OPC) Private Ltd / AltisgoTM / Altisgo.Com reserves the right to initiate a legal action against the offender under Indian law for any breach of the conditions of this website’s usage.
40. You may be directed to a 3rd party website while using our website, we have no control on the nature, quality, content, quality, availability, rates or intension of those 3rd party sites.
41. In no way will we be liable for any loss, profit, damage including limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arise of it, or in connection with, the use of this website.
42. We make dedicated effort to check the accuracy and precision of all the information in our site. However, we do not accept any responsibility for the appearance of any type of error or omission on our site.
43. We reserve the right to make modifications to this agreement and policy from time to time.
DISCOUNT OPTO INR 5000* OFFER
INR 200 discount on per person Tour cost Starting from INR 5000 - 9999.